Hehe. Okok. I know im not supposed to be online now. But it was either online or watch some show i barely understand. Haha. So obviously online right? It's almost 11pm. But nahh not gonna sleep just yet. Yeah have to wake up early tomorrow for GB and all. So what? I'm used to it. Hehe.
Tomorrow's gonna be sooo exciting. I mean after GB. haha. Why? Hmm. Let's see. DUH. YOUTH!! Yup. Will be having games(organised by the kononnya dynamic duo!me n rach.haha) Yup yup yup. We cracked our head trying to figure out games you people will actually play(not that you have a choice if you go) So yeah. We managed to come up with 4 games. Hopefully it's enough. Don't worry, it's not ALL horrible. Though some are. Ahem ahem. Hahaha. Im definitely bringing my camera! Gonna take loads of pictures. And for those who are not going(people like SAM, and others) don't worry. You won't miss the fun. I think we'll have more activities like these other times.
Anyway, on monday. Went to this kopitiam in ipoh garden south(yalar there're many kopitiams there)with rach, eemun and aunty pauline. Had a great time. Planning and talking and most of all LAUGHING. haha. Was real fun. *bonding* The tea there was interesting. Should have taken a picture of it. Wasted. Never mind there's always next time. Haha.
So, the entire week just flew by. Why? Cos in school we did not do anything. And yesterday and today was a holiday. So yeah. Barely spent time doing anything productive. Hehe. Wait. I DID do something productive. Downloaded many songs. haha. And i actually started with my lyrics collection(hey i was reeeaaally bored ok?)
Anyway, it's now 11.02pm. So. I gonna go get ready for tomorrow. Not like there's much to do. But still. Haha. Nite.
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment