Saturday, November 10, 2007

Sentimental gal

Yeah yeah. My second post in less than one hour. What to do? Tiba-tiba feel sentimental. Haha. *thanks rach* It's raining. And i was just walking under the rain. Remembered the times when we would walk under the rain with an umbrella to kononnya take people from their car. Haha. And we would purposely stand at the front of church with the excuse 'waiting for parents' when it's raining cats and dogs. What can i say? We were kids. Shouting like mad people. Getting all wet eventhough we KNOW we would be lectured when our parents see us. But we couldn't care less right? Making promises all the time. Haha. We went everywhere together until people said we were twins. Too bad you are a year older. We also made a promise to stay close even after you went up to youth. I'm glad that promise has been kept up til now. Both of us in youth, still close. Not as close as last time but still. We are in different schools. We have different interests. We grow apart. But i know i can always count on you. Remember how we would tell each other once there's a HUGE problem(family probs and all)? Well, this year, i know i've been getting distant. Why? Aint it obvious? I mean i'm the odd one out. You guys are like in the same school and see each other so often. I on the other hand, am on the other side of the world. But knowing that i can always count on you guys, is really reassuring. I hope you understand that sometimes it's hard to tell you things mainly cos most of my problems come from school and you won't understand what i tell you.

Arent you glad we're still friends? I am. I meant what i said the other day about everyone changing. Even me. =) I am so surprised at how fast people change. How much some of them mature in such little time. Okok. I think that's enough mushy stuff for now. Haha.

By the way, RACH, this post is about you. =P

No comments: