Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Happily ever after?

Have you ever wondered what happens to the hero and the heroine of a certain show after it ends? Would they ALWAYS be sooo in love with each other? And what about those movies where the two main characters got together? Would they get married? What would happen to all those people? Why can't there be movies that show more of reality instead of all those lovey-dovey stories? I mean, the plots are always the same. Boy likes girl. Girl likes boy. They don't dare tell each other cos they're afraid to ruin their friendship. What the crap la. There are other plots too but the main thing is always like i stated. Get real people. Even with action movies, there's surely some romance included. Sheesh.

Oh man. I gotta stop lazing on the couch while listening to my mp3. I'll only start thinking nonsense. Gosh. Haha. But yeah, sometimes i do over think. I think about what would happen when you get a boyfriend. What? You wanna get married at 14? If i DO get a boyfriend now(like i would HAHA)dude, what to expect? I mean, what would YOU expect from a guy at this age? If you're older, sure get married la. But now, takkan you wanna plan about MARRIAGE. Puhleese. Getting into a relationship NOW would only mean breaking up in the future. Don't hate me for saying this. INILAH AKIBATNYA TERLAMPAU FREE. =DD

Okok. I STILL wonder how people can stay married for years and years. Hmm. My grandparents fight all the time. But we ALL know they really love each other. So obvious. Whenever they fight, me and my bro would laugh cos its like so cute.hehe. I wonder if i will find someone to fight and love too. *deep in thought*
Eh what am i doing?? Haha. Why do i care soo much NOW of all times?

Know what. I'm gonna stop this overthinking-out-loud right now. Better keep all the weird thoughts to myself before someone comes and beat me up. Haha.

No comments: