Our dirty shoes. Mine is the one with the hole. HAHA. Su's is the dirtiest. Muahaha. I know why its sooo dirty. hehe.
From the left: Naz, Susu, Jean. We took this without teacher's knowing.
Jean and Kai. As Su says,"Being mengada." Ceh.she's just jealous. Haha. 
Uhh. Sexy legs? the fairer one is my leg. The other one is kai's. XD

2Heron on the last day of school. Is there a teacher in front? Ooops. *eww Joevy's stuff is all PINK*
Eh i coloured the names k. Wasnt easy! haha.Nice. my name's in the middle(kinda)
Nazliatul Aniza and Wong Jean-Li. Our badges and my black book. =) 

Jean and Kai and Su. ish. Su mengada. Gonna miss you two next year!!!!
From left: Shuqi, Jean, Su(mengada AGAIN) Bianca('bergaya'), kai. Below me is Kim. Haha.
Oops! Aiya a perfect picture turn horribly wrong. Haha.(OMG whats naz trying to do to me?!!)
Take two: (Red: from left: me,su,naz,kai Blue: from left: Peiqi, suqi,kim) The Sakkai Seven!!XD
Jean and Bianca. (Bi bergaya again.this time with a different tie)
Ahh! This is my favourite! Su kai jean doing THE SOONG POSE! XDDD
The Sakkai Seven and Miss Noorhana. Our class teacher. She rocks y'know.
Us again with Jia Xin and Alison.
Jean,meiping,su. Eh. what's kim doing at the back there????sesat fella.Oklar. I think that's it for now. Have to be somewhere else. haha. I'll upload the other pics later ok? I still have about a thousand. Sighh.

No comments:
Post a Comment