Wheee....!My weekend hmm. Not exactly amazingly syoking or whatever. But. Hahaha.
After today, i can say that... My confidence really has been boosted. I dunno. Just feel good now. =) Can't explain this feeling. It's just something that's THERE. haha. lalalala. Sigh. School tomorrow.
So, yesterday, youth. Learnt about fixing broken relationships. That's really something for me to think about. hehe.
Jam. Saw shuqi. Man.I'm so blur. I was like talking to rach about the st andrew people coming. And yeah they were there. I was like looking and looking. Tiba tiba saw shuqi. Haha. According to her, she came last week as well. Haha. I missed the first jam remember? Haha. Well, then i ran to her and talked to her for a while. Haha. Funny.
Aiyo. Have to go for the family day thing soon. Yup this time super short. But who cares? Like my tshirt(the one i'm wearing now)says, WATEVER!hehe.
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment