*yawns* it's like 3.30pm. And i'm yawning. ALREADY. Goodness. Haha. Nah. I'm not tired or anything. Just bored. So. Nothing interesting to crap here. I have absolutely nothing to do. Want to go out, but. Who's gonna take me? Who's gonna go with me? Questions questions.
Anyway. *scratches head* aiyo. Dunno what to crap la wei. I seriously need SOMETHING to do! Haih haih haih. Deepavali. Haha. The thought just came into my mind. The indian people(harmina,komalah,maybe ceazaan...?) won't be in school tomorrow. Preparing for deepavali. Or so they say. Haha.
Oh yeah. Holidays. Whee? Lol. Yup i'm looking forward to the holidays.(DUH so does every single person who is sane.)I need help. HOW TO CUT MY HAIR?!! hehe. Kimmy, if you are reading this. THINK MY FRIEND THINK! (yes,its for BOTH of us.haiyoh) Im serious when i say i wanna change hairstyle. Bored with my current one already. You people not bored looking at it, I AM. haha. Or maybe i'm just bored right now. That's why i'm starting to crap.
What's there to look forward to? Right now, nothing. Why? Cos, school or no school, makes NO difference to me. I mean, what DO we do in school? Waste time? Yes! Talk? Socialize? Yes and yes!
Aiyah. I think i'd better stop right here right now. Before i go on and on and on. About the boringness of my life now. =)
Going to sleep.
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

1 comment:
Change hairstyle!! i also tired of seeing the old one =D
Post a Comment