Wednesday, November 21, 2007

sToL3n

Heheh. Okok. I'm about to steal miss chuah's words. But takkan i cant steal it?? haha. EH. You of all people should know that I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU. I wish Simple plan has a new album. SP was like my first fav band ok. And thanks to fong, voon and jia an, i started LOVING music. haha. Yalar. Corrupted by you people in primary school. Yup, i was such an innocent gal. XD or maybe i WAS getting corrupted that time you guys just so HAPPENED to be my best friends. *rolls eyes* anyway, i've been listening to SP's songs alot. Miss them so much. I know the lyrics to every single song. i think. I have BOTH their albums. Original. Haha. And of cos, i downloaded some.

So maybe their songs are a little depressing at times but with the right attitude, they rock. Haha. Hmm. Songs like,' Grow up' is a little immature but that's what i like about them. Nice! hehe. I used to want to sing 'Shut Up' to certain people *cough* in HSOM. =DDD

If SP has a new album. I'll definitely buy it. Eh wait, i'll download it first. hehe. What? That's called smaaartt. Haha. So many sweet sweet memories. SP. Haihh. So many things happened. SP. haha. When i was a depressed duck, thanks fong for being with me singing some SP song. haha. When i was a happy pig, eh wait.... i sang christian songs. lol. Never mind.

SP. SP. SP. I'm not obsessed. But like the next person*points to someone important* I grew up with SP. I can't just FORGET them right? Ahh well. =)
Ok im outta here.

No comments: