Whoa. When i think of 11th november, i'll ALWAYS think of Daren's party last year. It was the best!! Good times,good times. Sigh. Haha. Today rach was sooo sentimental. Hmm. Maybe it's because yanmei was in church. Hahaha. Okok. I'm being evil. But yeah, rach's always sooo happy when yanmei's there. Do i have to explain their relationship? Guess not. XD
Ahh. Daren's party. We went 'swimming' in his pool. (Yes he has a pool in his house.) Were playing water balloons. Dumb guys. Ish. They kept throwing balloons at us. There were only four girls. So obviously the guys were bullying us. sob sob. Haha. The memories of that night is STILL fresh in my mind. Just like many other stuff. Haha. Okok. The night wasnt perfect. Not even close. But made loads of new friends and *cough* experienced some *cough* drama. Kinda disgusting la. Hehe. *my lips are sealed*
Anyway, 5 more days of school!! Whee! Cant wait for the holidays. Don't ask me why. So. Christmas is gonna be a very busy time. All the practices for whatever i'm gonna be involved in. Aiyo. I dunno yet le. We shall see what happens. (NO. I'm not dancing.lalalala.)
Aih. Leading this saturday. Saturday is also my bro's birthday. It is also the night of the Idealteen dinner(which i was supposed to go for FREE but had to say NO cos of bro bday) AND also the night michelle and all asked me to go to MP for dinner. So sad. Had to say NO to all. Oh well, i'm sure to get a great dinner anyway. It's just who i decide to go with. I chose my family. Haha.
Cant believe my mum is watching TV!! On her own! Usually she'll only watch if any of us on the TV. BUT!! This time she asked me to turn it on for her(umm she doesnt know how to change the channels and all.lol.)AND asked me to 'recommend' nice shows. (She came to the right person. TV expert.=DD)
The other day, bro's friend came over. I havent seen that guy for like a year? Maybe less. Guess what he told me? "Wow, you're all grown up." Uhh SWEATZ...? I mean c'mon la, i'm not that different from how i looked last year. Right?
Haha. I'm seriously crapping this whole post. Oh well. It's fun. Haha. Anyway, better stop before i crap more. =)
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment