Thursday, November 22, 2007

Blahhhh

ISH. Why can't you understand?? Ok, just finished piano. Haihh. I think i almost killed my teacher with my playing. haha. Cos i just wasnt paying attention and my mind was wandering off by itself. So, haha. Whatever she said, i was just nodding. hehe. Parents. Yeah, i know they want the best for me. Yeah, i want to make them so so proud. But hey, there's a limit.

Those who know me well, should know that i want to stop piano lessons. And you people SHOULD also know i enjoy playing. It's just. Haih. Too complicating for words. I talked to some friends about this. And their advice? Bear with it. Finish it before stopping. Ok fine. I'm trying. BUT there's something inside me that just CANT take it anymore. The reason i'm actually trying to finish this is to please my parents i guess.

It's so obvious that i am so not interested in classical music. Even a total stranger can see it. Why can't YOU? Sigh. Remind me again why i'm still taking lessons??? Piano is fun. Well, everything can be fun. But but but(there's always a BUT)this little matter can turn out so complicating. Everyone will surely think,"If you wanna stop, stop la." Eh, it's not that easy ok.

Haih. I DUNNO WHAT TO DO!!!

No comments: