She was mad. She didnt make it obvious. But you could see it in her expressions and actions. I don't blame her. I was mad too. But then i realize that there's no reason to be pissed. We cooled off. Or rather the wind cooled us off. =D
Today was one of the weirdest day of my life. Why? There's a thousand and one reasons. HAHA. None of them exceptionally amazing but still pretty....different. LOL.
Have been staying back every single day. THANK GOD i don't have to stay on THURSDAY!!!! PHEW! Plus, piano lessons aren't on thursdays anymore. Another reason to celebrate! HAHAHA. I've got a day to relax. And catch up with my studies. GOSH. I didn't know piawai will be on the 28th,29th Feb and 3rd march. No one told me anything. Ishhh. Did they announce it or something?? Ahh whatever. Anyway, HAVE TO STUDYYYYY! Havent started yet. I am so dead. AND AND AND i have loads of homework to dooooo. WHAT TO DO. Not a lot la. But i come home so late everyday, i have stuff to do and all. Very hard to find time. I HAVEN'T WATCHED 'I AM LEGEND' YET!!! The DVD has been with me for so long. Sorry peiqi!!! I'll watch it as soon as i can ok? OH GOSH! CHOIR BOARD. ARGH. Have to decorate it tomorrow. ARGH ARGH ARGH. How to decorate? SHOOOOOOT! I'm officially dead.
Someone shoot me right now.
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment