Friday, February 29, 2008

Food, food and MORE food. =DD

Gosh. I've been eating A LOT. Seriously! I just finished half a container of pistachios. EEEKK! I spend a lot of cash on food in the canteen. Hehe. As peiqi says, i buy a lot of 'expensive' food, but i'm still not full. AIYO. After lunch today, i felt like EATING somemore. LOL! Plus, my mum and i had some heavy lunch. HEHE. I just told her(jokingly)that i wanna eat icecream. Then she asked where to buy and all. I told her to go to the MCD Drive-thru. =D AND SHE DID!! She belanja-ed me cornetto mcflurry. YUM. LOL!!! Was supposed to let her eat some, but when i passed to her, most of it gone ad. HAHAHA. After that, i ate some artificial-taste-chocolate. It's chocolate. But, it has that FAKE taste. Haha. Dunno how to explain. Ate and ate and ate nonstop. Now, i'm waiting for my parents to bring food back from their cell group meeting. HAHA. Usually they'll bring back a lot of food. So, i'm patiently waiting.

Anyway, REAL excited about next saturday!! Why?? DUH! ELECTIONS. Haha. As if la. We're gonna really really PARRRTAAAAY! Going 'shopping' with the OTHER birthday gurl(Nyityi)before dinner. YAYYYY. (more details later)

My dad's birthday is coming up too. His is on the 11th. I plan to throw him a party of some kind. You know, the adults' definition of 'party' is totally different. So, dunno la. It HAS to be different this year. Every year, it would be the same. BORING. So, i wanna make this year's birthdays DIFFERENT. I have no idea why. Haha. Can you believe it? Tomorrow's MARCH already. OMG.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY A-DRIII-ANNNNN!! LOL.
we tease each other, we fight all the time, yeah, we're a noisy bunch arent we? we rock don't we? HAHA. Let's sing the adrian-akan-perasan-when-he-hears-this song.
*In the tune of the intro of ALL DAY*
He is adrian yap jin ming yap jin ming..!(over and over til you get bored)

HAHA.
P.S. i'm still keeping that gay-ish pic of you. MUAHAHAHA.

No comments: