Should i? Would i regret if i don't? The questions are repeating itself in my head right now. Hmm. Should i do pros and cons and THEN decide? Haha. That's lame. Weeeell. I guess the answer is. I am NOT going to do it. I may regret it. But, right now. NO REGRETS. yet. hehe.
Today's Nyityi and JoLee's birthday.

HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY MISS LIEW NIT YI!!!!!!!! =DLOL. Isnt it weird how close we've gotten this year? =) Cool aint it? Hahaha. Hopefully this friendship will last til we're old and worn out. HAHA. Looking forward to THIS SATURDAY!!!!! =DDDDD I used to think that Nyit was SUCH a quiet and shy kid. Rupa-rupanya! Bising like what only la! Oh yeah, she's older than me. HAHAHA.
This year has been a real eye-opener for me. Learning to see things from other people's point of view. It's still kinda hard to trust people, but THAT takes time. It's sad to hear certain things about certain people. And then seeing it with my own eyes. Feeling that weird feeling all the time. When i see you, you, and YOU. LOL. And some others as well. But, ahem. Hehehe. Making new relationships and strengthening old ones. It really helped me appreciate those around me.
ESPECIALLY TO THE PEACE AND MERCY CELL MEMBERS(and some non-peace and mercy people of cos. haha)!!! OMG!! It's soooo weird not seeing you guys for weeks! Cant believe ALL OF YOU remembered!! HEHEHE. THANK YOOOOUUU!! Make me feel so special. *grins*
Alrighty. That's all for now.

No comments:
Post a Comment