I can't believe it. It's over. Haih. School starts tomorrow. How depressing. On a brighter note, easter night celebration is this friday. YAY!! Haha.
OK. I was out yesterday from 12-12. LOL. Really. As in, i went to church at 12noon and reached home at 12midnight. HAHAHA. We went to UTP Tronoh to perform the old hand mime. The old one meaning the Poilam one. It was funny. I feel so bad. I terkick victor!! Sorry man! Haha. The whole time there, i was observing somethings with Rena. Aww man. I'm so jealous. Seriously!! It made me miss ... Ermm. Haha. Yeah i started missing someone. HAHA. I feel so 'senget'. LOL. Never mind. That's crap. Yesterday was tiring.
Oh yeah. I was wearing Sam's watch today. And last night. Haha. It was 'cause i lent him a CD and he lent me his watch. As a ransom or something like that. So, i went to the first classroom as usual. Cos SOME people were so sesat. They went for SCG. HAHA. SCG sudah habis la dears. I walked in carrying my file and wearing Sam's watch. Daren and yenfong's first reaction was,"Isnt that....? HOR!! What's going on between sam and you??" HAHA. I was like,"Nothing la." And explained to them. But they kept on ejeking sam and i. ish. These people ar. Haih. Haha. I wore Sam's watch the entire day. Returned it to him ad la[i got my cd back as well].
Should i go next week? I don't know la. I feel like not going. Hmmm. We shall see what happens.
Thursday. Going to church at 12. Meeting with a whole bunch of people to do the decos. We[okok I suggested]plan to WALK to KFC for lunch and walk back to do the deco. HEHE. Call me crazy if you must. but it's fun. You should try it. HAHA. At 3, we have full rehearsal. Plus, i have usher duty that night. How sad. Looks like they're gonna have a gothic usher cos i'll be wearing ALL BLACK. I have to la. It's not like i'm going to CHANGE. Gila! LOL. It should be a fun night. Some people won't be there though. =( Oh well! Once again, PEACE and MERCY will make the place easter-y. LOL. The decos are so cool! We get to play with spray and fire. HAHAHA. Man i sound so childish. HAHAHA.
OH!!! I was standing in front of the classroom with the gang, suddenly HE comes and stands in front of me. HE was holding a plastic bag. I asked,"What's this??" HE answered,"Nah. Take." Me, blur,"Huh? OH. Haha. Thank you!!" HIM,"I don't hear a 'thank you'." Me, louder this time, "THANK YOU!!" Lol. HE got me this panda thing. Cute. I'm using it to put my handphone now. Haha. Wanna know who the HE is? It's no secret la. Haha.
I'm out.
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment