Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sports day.......

So. Sports' day today. It was ok i guess. The long awaited day finally came. And now it's over. It started out good actually. Seeing everyone so semangat. Haha. Marching. Hmm. Wait. I'll come to that part later. =D Anyway. We were standing under the hot morning sun. LOL. While the fella was giving his speech, i was busy observing things. Wanna know what i observed? Ask me personally. HEHEHE. Then, kawad keluar. Well. Went back to class with Kimmy[who looked so dead after marching LOL]to change. SIGH. And i was so comfortable in my GB uniform.

So, Kim had some duty. I was sesating. Walked around. Then went to 3eagle to help out[there were no prefects there. Go figure.]Good la. I had SOMETHING to do. That's pretty much what i did the entire time there were events. Was shouting and cheering for my class, and house. Fun? Yeah. But i didn't lose my voice. Cis cis cis.

Walked around with Kim. Then the penutup thingy. Ok LAR. Then they just HAD to announce the results of ermm everything. Once they announced the results for the marching, i left the cavell section to go......and do some stuff. GB didn't win. We got 2nd. After pujuking some people, i followed one of them to the Kenyon cottage to do some dirty work. Literally. Cleaned the place. I had no idea what was going on actually.

WELL. After all that. The dramas began. Hmmm. Nahh don't think i should blog about that. =]

Stayed in the PR til around 11.45. I think. Went back at 12.30.
My grandparents came back. So i went for lunch with them and my bro. Ate in stadium. I ate some thing called the '3 in 1 beancurd'. LOL. I have no idea what's inside. But it was nice. HEHE.

Youth. Ahhh. Depressing benar. The only gooood part about it was AFTER youth. Sheesh. We talked. About TITUS. Oh how i MISS titus. Haih. And planned outings. We wanna go out together. The last time we did was a long long time ago. But, PMR year WOR. Can't go out so often WOR. Somemore the next holidays is in MAY. Gosh. Oh well.

My parents went somewhere. But i don't know where. ishhh.

I don't wanna wake up at 7 tomorrow!!! The ONE DAY i get to rest, i have to get up early. AGAIN. Gosh i hate that.

No comments: