Sunday, March 9, 2008

What....?

Celebrated my+nyityi's birthday at jusco last night. It was fun. HAHA. Seriously. 12 of us went. Laughing and talking all the way. Here's what we did: Lepaked around, ate in pizza hut(plus cause havoc there), went bowling(AT NIGHT), cut the cake at foodcourt. HAHAHA. A real short summary of the night. It was awesome. LOL. Oh, the people who went were: Yoongwhei, kim, sim, peiqi, kaiqi, shuqi, adelyn, jess, kaylynn, yiwen, nyityi and I. Yup. That's the bunch. I wish the night didnt end. Oh well. All good things must come to an end right? Haha. Thanks for coming guys!!

So, today, went to church at 11.30am. After such a long time, i went for SCG. haha. After SCG, ate at Sunup(SunHup) with Rach, Xinxin and Sam. Usually we(cgbc youth)will conquer the shop. LOL. This week was no different. As i sat, waikit started shouting from another table,"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!" I was like,"Errr. THANKS!" Then esmond shouted the same thing and the others as well. Soooo embarassing la. Haha. Later, waikit came and talked to me. How sweet. LOL. His 'present' was weird. He called me last night and sang HIS version of 'Happy birthday' to me. HAHA. Was laughing non-stop. As i was walking out of church, i stared at him(as usual LOL)and he told me,"Give you next week." HAHAHA. Cekaaaap.

Well. Easter celebration is coming. Not excited. HEHE. I reeeeaaaally hope Rach can go for the celeb. She has her prefects' camp in school the same day. Oh yeah, our celeb is at night this time. She wants to skip part of her camp to come back for the celeb. What la. I know, she wants to escape the camp. Haha. I don't wanna be in charge of the deco. Sudahlah i'm 'helping'. Gosh. If Rach doesnt come, i have to take over her 'duty'. LOL. And i don't want to destroy the place. She has great ideas already. Sounds complicating to me. But, DUH she's the artist. LOL.

Yeah. Like i said to someone earlier today. I AM NOT A GOOD ROLE MODEL especially when it comes to clothes. Mums would be really SAD if their daughters dress like me. LOL!!! My mum has FINALLY accepted the fact that i don't wanna wear skirts and she cant force me too(though she still wishes i would. secretly.)

Alrighty. I'm off to do some other stuff!

REMINDER:
CHOIR HOLIDAY PRACTICES
8.30-12PM
MONDAY-FRIDAY
sighhhh

No comments: