Thursday, March 13, 2008

Blah Blah Blaaaaahhhh

There's only one thing on my mind now.
BOOM! shuwap shuwap BOOM BOOM! shuwap shuwap BOOM BOOM! shuwap shuwap dudududududu........
HAHA. That's the alto part(the BOOM!) for one part of our english song. It's so cute!! If only it was louder. Then it would be perfect. Oh well!!

Just came back not too long ago. Kinda tired. Don't wanna sleep cos have to go to church at 4pm. Tiring man. Choir. Hmm. I hope we can win. =D Positive thinking right??

Had mime again last night. Finished the whole thing. Spent loads of time laughing. Especially the fighting scene. HAHA. We should change the mime to a comedy mime. Haha. Too bad its supposed to be serious. No one was in church except us. Cekap eh?

Wasted my phone credit last night. Ish. A total waste of time man. But in the end, i had a good laugh. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. And i'm STILL laughing. I wonder. Hmmmmm. And that sms. One particular one. me? Pihak ketiga?? HAHAHA. That rocks man. I cant wait to see what's gonna happen next. HAHA.

There's always a secret reason people do certain things. muahahaha. I feel so 7+1 now. =D It's FUN being the middle person or being a spectator. HEHE. Alright. Enough crap.

Aiyo. I think i should stop blogging. Gonna tersay things if i continue. HEHEHE.

No comments: