Wednesday, March 12, 2008

So I saaaaaaay....

You know. This is my 2nd time online today. Haha. When i came home from choir, i onlined. Then at around 1.30 or later, i got hungry. So, i offlined and ate. After eating, i went to sleep. HAHA. Woke up a few hours later. Hehe. I'm a pig. And so, here i am blogging.

Choir was very depressing-yet-oh-so-fun today. LOL. Depressing cos so few people turned up. There were only 3 altos! And only 1 LOW alto(meeeee) Gosh. We managed to survive. I hope we can get at least 3rd! We're competing against the 3 that beat us last year. Samtet, AMC and MC. Ish ish ish. Competition is next tuesday!!! 18th of march. Choir ka you! Haha. Anyway, we had break as usual. When mayjet said it was break, everyone got up and left AVA. Poor mayjet! She was left alone. Haha. Nyityi and i went to the upperhall to 7+1 the results. There was nothing worth 7+1-ing. Went back to the AVA and waited for our food to come. It came. We ate. We talked. We laughed. HAHA. Not supposed to bring food or drinks to the AVA but, we have our ways la.

So. Mime again tonight. Hmmm. Mum and dad gonna drop me off at church at 8 and pick me up after prayer meeting. Or i go to CCC after mime and they take me home. Dunno la. Whooa. There's gonna be a drama as well. Goodness. I didn't know this easter thing was gonna be so grand. Interesting.

Ahhhh!! I just remembered! I have mime practice tomorrow at 4pm!! We're gonna combine with the hand mime to see how it looks cos we're gonna combine it on the real day(21st of march) Argh argh argh.

I have the ABBA medley stuck in my head now. Not a good sign. Too much choir!!

No comments: