Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Whatever

The phone just rang. Sigh. geez gurl. what were you expecting?!! It's raining again. I love the rain. Haha.

Anyway. I have(had, have, who cares?) this feeeeeeeling. Not sure what it is. jealousy perhaps? Nope it's not penyakit. Haha. Though i wish it was since i'm more familiar with that. But what right do i have to be jealous ? Who am i to be??? What's the point? I dunno. It's just something that's THERE. It can't be explained. Is it normal? gosh. I don't like this feeling. It's turning me into someone i hate. AHHHHH! hehe. I think i should just come clean(LOL reminds me of the hilary duff song. HAHAHA.)Won't it be weird though?? Oh well. It'll pass. i hope.

Aik. I'm off to watch 'Bionic Woman'. Hahaha.

Sorry nyityi. Sigh. Looks like i can't find out what the 'important stuff' is. Aiyoyoyo. =( Haha.

Remember this phrase? Jealousy kills.
We used it a lot last year right? i hope it doesnt affect me.

I'm out.

2 comments:

david santos said...

To avoid such a tragedy happening again, and for the salvation of our children, we are doing a worldwide campaign, displaying the image of NURIN JAZLIN JAZIMIN in blogs all over the world on 25th April 2008. Let's not forget NURIN JAZLIN.

Thank you

JeanLi said...

Errr what the crap....?