Thursday, March 20, 2008

Ta-DAH!!

It's 11plus. And i just bathed. =D Was out the entire day from 12-10.45(i think)Today was fun fun fun FUNNY!! Hehe. Woke up early. Did homework(amazing right???)then i started my PJ folio. I hope i can finish it by this weekend. But i don't think i can. Cos we'll be going to KL(kay-elle LOL)this saturday and tomorrow's gonna be another long day. Oh well!!

At 12, went to church. MY 'WISH' CAME TRUE. =DDDD We got to eat KFC. yay!! Aunty pauline bought it. So happy!!! We managed to finish painting the eggs. Eemun and i tried spraying them first. But,we ended up laughing more than anything. Haha. Painted 50 eggs. Gosh. We also finished the lights. It's soooo nice now!!! Haven't finished the banner and some other stuff yet. Never mind. I have faith. Haha. I didn't expect some people to come. I got an sms from daren saying that he's coming. COOL!! Then later, ADRIAN YAP JIN MING came. I have no idea why. Haha. Tiba-tiba only. LATER, at 2, SONG WAI KIT came. LOL. I seriously have no idea why these people came. Well, it's a good thing they came also la. Lebih meriah.

At 3, rehearsals started. It was funny. Hehe. When it was our turn, we sat on the stage, talked and talked while the hand mime people set up their equipment. It was fun. They put some UV lights on top of the stage. I'm not sure if they are planning to turn it on. If they are, then Jesus would be glowing. Haha. OK, so our FACES and hands would also glow. Haha. We got the make-up stuff. PRAISE THE LORD!! That was our only dilemma. Somehow mingsheng found the stuff.

Practice ended at 6.15. My mum picked me up at 6.30. Never mind, was talking to some people. Hahaha. Watched the American Idol result show. Played a little piano and went for dinner at 7.30. And here i am now.

Tomorrow's the day we've all been looking forward to. =] Thanks guys! For making me laugh like crazy. I'm not playing ice-breaker. HAHAHA. Cos i'm gonna be waikit's asst. No big deal. I wanted to play 'Bumper Butts'. But, we're playing the 'Memory game'. Yeah, none of my friends are coming. Oh wells. I guess there are pros and cons of it. I hope everything will run smoothly tomorrow.

Prayer's at 9am. Deco til 11.30 or 12. Going to Jusco with mum. Have to buy some-very-depressing-stuff. Haha. Then church at 6. Looooooong day alert!!

I LOVE MILO NUGGETS!!!! bought 3packets today!!! The BIGger packets. HAHAHAHA.
Now Daren and Adrian are HUGE fans of milo nuggets. hahah. Adrian bought 2 packets(i am so proud of you. HAHA)Daren bought only 1. LOVE IT!!

Alright. That's it for now.

i'm happy. regardless of how i really feel [am i jealous??]

No comments: