LOL. My title sounds so so kid-ish. Oh well! Haha. It is my dad's birthday today. Actually wanted to wake up early to teman him have breakfast or something, but i couldnt wake up. HAHAHA.
Alright. Last night. Went to church for mime practice. I expected to be one of the oldest there. I THOUGHT i was gonna do HAND MIME. Well!! I walked into the Agape classroom. I saw MingSheng, Benjamin, Dennis, Adrian(lai), YianFong and Kerry. In my mind, there were many question marks. Haha. Sat down and talked to Kerry. Then watched a video. IT WAS A VIDEO ON BODY MIME. I was thinking,"WHHHATTTTTT?!!!" And the mime was sooooo cekap!! The fighting was so cool! LOL. After a while, MingSheng told me,"Oh. You'll be the demon." Haha. I wanted to laugh. I guess Dennis saw my face and said,"Whoooa! Mental breakdown!" Haha. Then everyone laughed. It was funny. Hmm turns out i'm the YOUNGEST there. Kerry and Benjamin are form5. The others, finish form5 or older. I think it would be so cekap. I mean the performance. =D Came back after 10pm. Watched two episodes of HOUSE. HAHA.
This morning, went for choir. I walked into AVAroom. IT WAS SO QUIET. Too quiet to be true actually. Haha. Usually, it's so so noisy. Weird. Choir was ok. Kinda happy about it. VERY EXCITED! LOL. Phuiyan got so bored when mayjet was teaching the other sections, she took my camera and started camwhoring. =.=" And then, she took pics of other people. It's like behind-the-scenes or something. So now my camera is full of phuiyan's face and weird weird pictures. Haha. Oh well!!
After choir, went to Jusco. Jusco was quiet. Surprisingly. Spent A LOT of money on FOOD, FOOD and movie tickets. Lol. Din't buy what i wanted to buy. =( Saaaaad.
OH!! DADDY'S BACK!!! =DDDDD
Got to go!
Wheeeeee!
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment