Monday, March 17, 2008

I wanna eat

Today was Rena's first day at school.(poor jamie!! She was soooo shocked to see Rena in school HAHAHA.) She's in Oriole. Well well well! She should be fine there. The atmosphere is ten times better there!! Haha. Seriously. Temaned her for like, half the first period. I missed PJ. Didn't do the warm ups. HAHAHA.

So. Right. Uh huh. LOL. This is crap.

I know i should be so so sad. But I'm not. I'm actually okay. Surprise surprise.

I'm HUNGRY again. Argh argh. The things i feel like eating:
1. Milo Nuggets.
2. ICE CREAM
3. Burger
4. French fries
5. Chocolate
6. Nuggets
7. MORE Milo nuggets
8. The tuna sandwich i ate on Saturday YUM
9. Cendol with pulut =D
10. Garlic bread
11. Salad HAHA
12. Deep fried anything
13. Cheesy wedges (from KFC)
14. Mashed potato (also from KFC hehe)
15. Pizza
16. Popcorn
17. Hot dog
18. Banana split
19. The mango i ate last night
20. Chocolate cookies
21. Pork HAHA
22. Satay
23. And the list goes on...........

Gosh i am addicted to Milo nuggets. Haha. If you wanna make my day, give me a packet or two (preferably TWO or THREEEEE) of MILO NUGGETSSSSS. Hehehe. Aiyoooo can't spend so much on food ad. I think i have overspent. Oops.

My computer kena some virus of some kind. The computer fella came and did absolutely NOTHING. So now, i have to do everything. Aish. It's taking forever!!!

Lalalala. I'm bored.

I feel like running to Jusco now to get some food. Haha. Too bad it's raining.

MILO NUGGETS!!! Love it man!! The whole gang thinks i'm nuts cos i love it so much. I ate two packets on Sunday and two on Saturday. Planning to eat somemore once i get to buy it. It's delicious!

Ahhh. I'm h-u-n-g-r-y!!

No comments: