Wednesday, March 26, 2008

This gurl just wanna have fun

Is there such a thing as over-positive? Too happy? HAHA. Last year(or was it the year before?)during youth, Nicole's first time teaching. I can't really recall what the lesson was about. But, i DO remember a part of it. The definition of content, happy and joy.
CONTENT: happy and satisfied.
HAPPY: feeling of pleasure after something good has happened to you. Satisfied with your life. Something that's not forever but just a certain period.
JOY: great happiness and pleasure. something or someone that gives you happiness and pleasure. It lasts longer[waaaaaaay longer]than happiness.
So, among the three, joy is the greatest. It made me think what really made me happy and what gave me joy. Are you contented with your life? Are you happy? Or do you have joy? What gives you joy? What makes you happy? Do you want happiness or joy? Just think about it. Haha.

Eventhough things have been hectic lately, i have fun. Haha. Laughther IS the best medicine. But sometimes, i can't help feeling, i don't know. I feel weird. Haha. That's the only way to describe it.

Laihar smsed me yesterday morning. Before 7. I already left for school. Anyway, she asked if i could play this sunday. Aiyoyo. Why is everything happening this weekend???!!! The one weekend we have sports day. ISH. So, i told her. I can't help her. Cos can't make it for practice. Sighhh. Oh well.

YES!!! I don't have to stayback tomorrow. Sosososososo happppyyyyyy! But, mum would only pick me up after 2. =( Oh well. I guess i can finish keying the stuff in. Always look on the bright side eh? Plus, my bro's coming back tomorrow. He loves coming back when i'm busy eh. sheesh.

Never mind. No matter what happens, i'm happy.=]

why am i happy? i have no idea. HAH!

No comments: