Went to KL yesterday. Rushed home today for 3rd service. Did mime for KKC. HEHEHE.
Super short summary of my weekend. YUP. I've been darn busy. Haven't finished my folios. PJ folio, soon-to-be done. Sejarah folio, elemen 1, i haven't even started. Argh. I wish i had more time. I can do it!!! *positive energy flowing out* hehe.
OH!! I'm supposed to be leading worship for youth next saturday[combined worship]and well, cos of sports' day, i can't. Not can't make it for youth. It's can't have practice. So, i told aunty mariana that. AND BECAUSE OF ME, they change the worship. From combined worship to cell worship. Ahhhh!! HAHA. So, it's cos of me there's cell worship next week. HEHE.
This week is gonna be hectic. oh gee. I can't wait. *rolls eyes* [note:the sarcastic tone]
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment