"Yerr i shouldnt have joined choir."
"Hmm if get kicked out, we would've just wasted all our time la."
"I wanna quit now la."
"OMG. I wanna go toilet!!"
Those were the things people said to me during that practice where mayjet picked the school team. The toilet thing was me. HAHA. Everyone was soo tensed up, i thought i would just, you know, lighten up the mood. =DDDD I dunno why everybody was so nervous about getting into the school team. It's normal to be nervous.
Anyway. There were(was) some conflicts yesterday. Haih. X told Y something about her singing style(or whatever you call it)and Y got mad. REAAAALLY mad. She felt offended i guess. Hmmm. I kinda agree with X. =P sorry.
Enough about choir.
My bro is not coming back!!! No ticket!! SOBS. Looks like EVERYBODY wants to be in Ipoh this weekend huh? =DDD HAHA. Oh well. We maybe going to KL next weekend though. And i'm on for service. Great. So now what??
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment