Thursday, March 20, 2008

another [Random] post

HEHE. My mum's asking me to sleep. LALALA. Like i will la. So used to sleeping late and waking up early. [i lost my ability to sleep sleep and sleep!! sob. LOL]

My house is oh-so-quiet now. It's times like this when my thoughts start to wander.

No. I'm not gonna post about all THOSE. Don't wanna bore anyone.

Instead, i'm going to crap. To get the thoughts OUT of my head.

Rumours. Hmm. They're everywhere. I've heard so many that i've learned not to trust them. Why bother? [no life ka?!]
*humming*
I like what i do and i do what i like. deal with it.

I am who i am because of all that have happened in the past.

Would you believe me if i said, my best friend was once my worst enemy? =] love ya gurl! Though we don't talk about it, we all know what happened before. Right?

Who knew i was once this quiet and shy little girl? [compared to now i am noisy and love talking ]

I love secrets. =] I can keep secrets. [if i think it's worth keeping]

I have a mind of my own. HAHAHA.

Oh man. This is SERIOUS crap. LOL. too bad.

I wonder if anyone's going for prayer tomorrow. Hmmm. I know i am. Haha. It's 100 times better than sitting at home doing nothing.

Hey, things happen for a reason. Don't be sad over a certain failure. Like i said before, life goes on. Alright? <== to a certain someone who's feeling sad and depressed now.

Okaaaaaay. I pity you people who actually took the time to read this. LOL.

i hate this feeling.

No comments: