Friday, March 14, 2008

Daddy's little gurl! Hehe

Haha. So, my dad got his new car last night. He wanted to take us for a ride. I was watching American Idol. So, i missed part of the show. We were just driving around town and all. I wanted to eat icecream. And i was saying that when we were still at home. When we reached the flyover(the tambun one) my dad asked,"You want icecream is it? Where to buy?" I was totally blank. Then my mum answered,"Aiya. McD drive-thru la." (we were on the way home that time)I was STILL blurcasing. So yeah, my dad had to drive further than what he planned to get me my icecream. I ate a cornetto mcflurry. Yummy! Hehe. I am such a pampered princess. I managed to finish the icecream by the time i reached home. And you know la, the drive-thru to my house is only a 5minutes ride. Including the traffic lights, max 10minutes. HAHA.

Hmm. My days are pretty busy now. I have to go to church AGAIN later at 4. Tomorrow, worship practice at 11am(i am so nervous!! Playing alone wehhh!!)Then youth(i think there's youth haha), going to UTP at 5.30. Probably coming back late at night la. Monday and tuesday, CHOIR! Competition is on tuesday. Wednesday, nothing for now. Thursday, it's a holiday, so going to church for mime. Friday, EASTER EVANGELISTIC at night!!! Oh yeah. I'm in charge of the decorations. Oh man!

Haihh. I hope some drama happens soon. Like i told nyityi this morning, everything's so quiet. I can't do any dramatic stuff with MY own life, but SHE can. HEHE. Don't think you'll understand. Never mind!

The hols are ending. Too bad. It doesn't feel like hols at all. Sad huh.

No comments: