Thursday, February 7, 2008

2moredays only twomoredaysssss!

The first day of new year.
AHHHH!

It was ok. I guess. But darn crowded. I wasnt exaggerating when i told Kim that i could hardly WALK in my own house.

Anyway, this morning, colloected angpows from the many people staying in my tiny little house. Haha. As usual, they gave loads of comments. Here's what happened.
AuntA: *give angpow to bro* Ahh future engineer(in cantonese of cos)
Mybro: *smiles* Happy new year.
AuntA: Ahh! This one, LAWYER.
Me: *blank* Errrr. Haha. Happy new year.
AuntB: Wahh you ar. Very tall la.
AuntA: Yah. Getting prettier ar.
Me: *swtz* ha. ha.
Mybro: Cehh wahhh.
UncleA: Hmm. You. Like wangleehom.(said to mybro)
Me: HAHAHA.

Weeell. That was only PART of the embarassing conversation we had. And that was only in my house. When we went to other houses, our normal routine, HAHA. Malufying. What to do la. Only once a year. My cousins were singing karaoke. HAHA. Funny wehh.

I felt like such a kid standing next to my cousins. They were really dressed up. In make up and all. I, on the other hand, was in jeans and tshirt. I wore this black tshirt. =D They wore grown up stuff. LOL. In heels and all. GOSH. My grandma even commented. She said,"Hmm this one really student/teenager." (in cantonese)So i turned. She just smiled at me. Of cos, she commented about my cousins as well.

Went to parade with cousins. Bro drove. As usual. Many shops were closed. No surprise there. I WAS FORCED TO WEAR HEELS. but i didnt. HAHA. Went to Starbucks after walking(it was 7.30pm)just sat there while THEY bought coffee. So darn expensive. Just for a cup of COFFEE.

Right now. I think some of my relatives are playing mahjong. Aiyo. Noisy noisy. I have a feeling they'll be playing mahjong even when kim comes. Hmm.

I'm glad everyone's having a great new year. Don't ask me about mine. =P

Can't wait for SATURDAY!!!!

No comments: