She was sitting there. All by herself. As i looked at her sad face, i just felt like reaching out and giving her a hug. But what can i do? I've tried my best to help her. She was so happy to find out that we will be in the same dorm during LTC. She's afraid of being alone i guess. I'll try my best to keep her company during the camp. Give her a chance people! I know it's not easy fitting in. Especially in this clique-ish world we live in. It's not fun being lonely. There's a whole bunch of people, laughing, talking, having fun, but there're also certain people who'd rather sit away from that crowd. It just takes one person to reach out. How many people are doing that? No one. Make a difference you say, but you never do it.
Hmph. You people say that she never talks. You sure? How come whenever i talk to her, she chatters away happily? I just wonder.
Anyway, i just printed 11pages of facts on petroleum. I hope it would help us out. We are running out of time!! So much to do, so little time. LOL.
Sad things are happening day by day. It's our choice whether to give in to it or just let it go. The happy couple broke up yesterday. I didn't expect them to break up so soon. He still loves her. But HE broke up with her. He's broken now. I only wish i could help to ease his pain. But all i can do is listen and try to talk to him. That's all. They've been through so much together. All the obstacles they faced. They got through it all TOGETHER. But now, they're two instead of one. That just goes to show that we never know what to expect. Ever.
Someone maybe oh-so-close to you today, but change to be your enemy the next day. Who can you trust? Who is actually telling the truth? Who is being a true good friend and not someone who wants to use you? Who can keep your secrets? Who can you count on when you face troubles? Everyone gets suspicious of their friends sometimes. me included. I need reassurance too. I need someone to show me that they care too at times. When i feel like breaking down, i need to know there's someone out there who's willing to listen. its not easy. Call me self-centered if you must. At least i'm able to admit it. So. Who is that SOMEONE?
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment