Thursday, February 7, 2008

Happy chinese new year

It's late. Or rather. Early in the morning. It's now 1.30am. And i'm wide awake.

Chinese new year. Everyone loves it am i right? I used to. But. Hmm. Kim and peiqi know. Haha. I'm sooo glad this year i have my bro's laptop to use. I can stay in my parents room and just do whatever i like. This room's starting to get crowded.

Tomorrow. Aish. Should i look forward to it? Or should i just let it be?

Reunion dinner this year was surprisingly QUIET. I'm not used to the silence. Usually everyone would be laughing and talking and just having fun. But i guess after all that has happened last year, everyone's worn out. 2007 was a memorable year for my family. You could say it brought us closer together. You could also say it pushed others away. Depends on your point of view.

It's so different without him. I can feel the difference this year. Everyone's minding their own business. They are afraid to ask. Afraid to bring up the topic. It is not a nice thing to talk about. But i thought that's what family's all about. Sharing with one another. Maybe that was what we WERE. Now. Oh we still talk, we're still close. Something(or rather someone)is missing.

This house is full. Full of people. Full of laughter. But inside, it's hollow.

Maybe it's only me.

Maybe i'm changing.

Maybe i'm tired of pretending.

Tired of trying so hard.








Yup. It's me.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

No comments: