Oh man! Just came back from school. HAHA. I'm feeling darn hyper now!! Actually, have been this way since the bell rang at 1.15(late again) HAHAHAHA. I think i've been talking exceptionally loud....? Oooops. Bumped into a few teachers while talking to peiqi(or rather ermm shouting??)hehehe. WHEEEE!!! When i got into the car, was talking to my mum. Then she asked me to tone down. HAHAHA.
Lets see. Things that happened today. Errr. Not much la. Didnt get any homework except for sivik(which is so so easy) HAHA. So happppppyyy! OH YEAH. Peiqi, i asked the BUSH to keep the keyboard. =D HAHA. Oooo yeah!! I have a feeling many people know about the bush ad. Eexin was telling beh and kim about it in the canteen today. LOL!! Funny wehh!
I actually planned my moods today. Haha. Supposed to go HIGH and then go EMO during PJ. Haha. Then after recess, go as HIGH as possible and the EMOOO. But didnt work la. Haha. Obviously. I was feeling a little nutsy after assembly. Singing the school song on the way back from assembly. Laughing like a madwoman. After that, was quiet a while, then noisy all the way. Peiqi even told me,"CONTROL YOUR EMOTIONS!!" I was so so sienz. And when i'm sien, i go waaaaay emo. LOL.
OHHH. Amrith came back to school today. When i told peiqi thats she's coming back, peiqi's reaction was,"Oh no!" HAHA. And once again, my name was pronounced WRONGLY. ISH. During PJ. We change teacher ad. Sad wehhh.
Whoooa. My hyper level has gone dooowwwn. Haha. Not that high ad.
Going SHOPPING with michelle and sim tomorrow. Yup SHOPPING. They already have a list of things they wanna buy. I'm just gonna tag along. We're gonna watch a movie also. But we're going to Parade not Jusco. And GSC doesnt have as many movies as TGV. Soooo. We shall see what happens.
AHHHHH! Alrighty. I'm OUT!!
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment