This is gonna be an emo post. So, if you cant stand emo-ness, stop reading right now. Trust me. I felt so moody in school today. Obviously there's a reason. Or reasons. Whichever you like. It started last night. Something happened la. And when i wanted to sleep, i got this weird sms from someone saying,"Are you mad at me?"and other stuff. So weird. All of a sudden.
School was so so so sad today. Most of 3Hornbill saw what happened after assembly in class today right? Nope, the 'incident' didnt affect me. Much. Don't wanna tell anyone about it.
Oh. Kim. My problem. The one you guessed. (the one i said you would NEVER guess it was) Was(and is)correct. I wanted to tell you all my problems, but decided not to. Don't wanna burden you. But yeah, i'm gonna explode soon. So, people, get ready to catch my organs!! haha. You know how hard it is to NOT cry when crying is all you wanna do?
The ACTology thing. Is. DONE. Now all we have to do is wait. To find out if we are going to Penang or not. I've told the group a thousand and one times to not get their hopes up too high. That doesnt mean we have to stop dreaming right? Haha. If we are shortlisted, we have to come up with a script, plan the whole presentation,........AHH.
Piawai is tomorrow. I don't feel ready. I just wanna get it over with. Regardless of how badly i'm going to do.
Forget it.
I wanna stay in my dreams forever.
Gosh. This whole post is so random.
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment