This is gonna sound so perasan. but. HAHA. In my notebook, the one i use for church, i wrote a few erm quotes. Haha. Aish. Those are my personal thoughts. Then, i saw daren's MSN nickname. HAHAHA. He used one of my quotes. How cool is that??? He chose the 'Akui Cintamu Kepadaku'. Hehehe. Other than that, i have, 'Tiada Lagi Kerunsingan Antara Kami', and many more. Haha. I dunno why people find my notebooks so fascinating. Hmm. Weird.
Aih. Mime practice at 1. Hmmm. Feeling lazy.But what to do. I already decided to be committed to the mime. I just hope the performance time doesnt clash with anything. If not.... I have no idea what to do. Ah well. Planning to bring some homework to do in church. Cos practice is til 3pm. But youth is at 4pm. So. Gonna spend the one hour doing HOMEWORK. hahaha.
Went to pasar tani with my mum and dad today. Haha. My dad and i were so sesat there. HEHE. He told me many stories about how fishes die and all that. It was interesting. Woke up so so early today. Haihhh. But slept again after going to the market. =D Slept from about 9.45-10.45. HAHA. Then played piano til around 11.30. And now, i'm here. Oh yeah, woke up early for dental appointment. Hmm.
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment