Saturday, February 2, 2008

No work done SIGH

Hmmm. Was supposed to do some sejarah after mime practice today. HAH. As if. Sat down near the stairs in the auditorium. Turn on ALL the lights in the auditorium. HAHA. Sat next to the PA room(or booth or whatever it's called)Started doing my work. As expected, people came to kacau me. Ish. Then aunty mariana asked me to type in the songs for the LCD for youth worship. So i did. Took so long to find the songs. Cos it's all saved in the computer. Had to type 'With You' by memory. Thank God it was right. Haha. Anyway, once i was done, the computer suddenly JAMMED. The file WASNT SAVED. I was about to go nuts. Cos that time, it was 5minutes before youth. I was considering restarting the computer and then type it again. HAIH. So i did it. Restarted the computer. Alex was beside me. He asked me,"Are you sure?" I just told him,"I have faith." Haha. I was praying YES PRAYING when i pressed the restart button. GOSH. When i opened the powerpoint file thing, IT WAS UNDER THE RECOVERED FILES. hahahahaha. SOOO HAPPY!!!! It may sound like a lame reason to be happy. But, don't care. haha. Mingsheng deleted my 'Welcome To CGBC Youth. May God bless you.' slide. =( Teruk right? Haha.

Oh man. Mime tomorrow from 1.30 to 5pm. Gosh. Scary huh?

I just remembered. I STILL have to do sejarah. Haha. CERTAIN PEOPLE WHO GOT STRAIGHT A'S FOR PMR DIDNT WANT TO HELP ME. hahahaha. You know who you are. Okok. I'm being evil. The Mercy people were like,"Shoot. Forget ad." HAHA. Never mind.

I actually have more to blog. But L-A-Z-Y. I think that says it all. =D

No comments: