Wednesday, February 6, 2008

It's finally official

Grandparents here ad. Aunts and uncles coming soon. New year is here.

Aiiiihhhhh. I am going into depressing mode. (everybody say NOOO!!) LOL. Here goes. "I. Am. De. pressed. *de de pressed*"(in the tune of YMCA)

Cant wait for saturday actually. HAHA. Kim coming to my house. Oh. You know what my dad asked me this morning?? "How many of your friends coming?" I was like,"Whaat? One only la." Haha. I think he's relieved that only one person coming. Hehehe. We are going to Kaiqi's house for a BBQ on saturday. Night of cos. Here's the plan. I will take kim WALKING. HAHAHAHAHA. Walk to Jusco, and wherever we can walk to. LOL. Should be fun. Especeally since there's gonna be many people in my house already. HEHE. Add one more person makes no difference i guess. Haha.

Alright. Time to go watch TV and wait. Aish.

No comments: