I'm just killing time blogging. =D
Anyway. I just realised how fast time flies!!
Think about it. After new year, we have the performance in PoiLam international. And also......... LOL. The week after that, LTC. Peiqi wants to go for her 'kaki kedua' wor. ISH. How could she???? But she may go for LTC instead. Haha. OK. After THAT, PIAWAI!!!! GOSH. And we ALL know what happens after piawai right?? HAHAHA.
So fasttttt! Don't want the year to just FLY by. =(
OK. No more depressing stuff. Lets talk about SATURDAY. LOL. For now, it's the only thing i'm looking forward to. Kimmy coming at 10 or 11 something i guess. Then we'll WALK to Jusco. HAHAHAHA. She wants to meet AHEM. Tidak perlu ku katakan. I'm gonna be LAMP POST again. How 'fun'. Later, we would go to Kai's. Wheeee! After Kai's, back home. Dunno what we're gonna do. But whatever la. OH!! I asked my mum to call Kim, YANLI. LOL. We shall see what happens huh? You know, by kim coming over, i'll miss LOADS of angpow collecting. So. Yeah. Pros and cons HAHA. Eh. We did pros and cons WAAAAY before we were taught. LOL.
Oklar. This laptop is so lag. Better ciao.
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment