Sunday, January 20, 2008

ARGH

You. The love is there. But, it doesnt mean i have to LIKE you does it? The things you do. I think it's only me. Cos everyone else seems to LOVE you. When you're around, i feel invisible. Do you actually care? I miss you when you're gone, but wish you were gone when you're here. Is it hate? Or resentment? I have no idea. I've tried ignoring this feeling. But you make me feel stupid all the time. You make me feel useless. So what's the point? I LOVE YOU but dont like you.






Ok. Ignore the crap on top. Sigh. Yesterday was a tiring day. Really tiring. Went to school. For GB. HAHA. We were like the 'nominations close' people. HAHA. Keep seconder-ing when someone else propose nominations close. COOLLLLL! We were talking about the form1s, form2s, form3s(USSSSS HAHA), form4s, form5s ANDDDD evrything. LOL. It was fun. After GB, talked to alison. Walau, she told me things i didnt know. MAN. She has some problems. Talked about private stuff la. And........ah never mind. There's this THING someone told(ok more like ASK)me. And it keeps haunting me. I DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER. I wish i did. Haihhh.

Alright. Went home. WATCHED HEROES!! HAHA. There was this marathon. Actually it's still on right now. =D Went for lunch at 2. Came back, read ELDEST then went to church. AIH. Came home. Ate dinner. Mum cooked. Then went to jusco. Walked ALONE the entire night. Don't ask me why. Kinda pathetic la. Haha. Walked for dunno how long. I managed to get peiqi's birthday pressie. Yeah i know. Her birthday was a long time ago. But i owed her. SO. LOL. When i came home, i was freakingly tired. Sat on my bed. Wanted to read. But too tired. Went to talk to my mum. Talk halfway, she asked me,"Aiyo. What's your problem?" LOL. I must've looked so so so dead. So i went to sleep. That time it was, almost 12 i think.

Going for 3rd today. Have SCG before that. OH MAN. Should i go for mime? I'm afraid to commit myself. I'm afraid i don't have the time for the practices. And what if i have something on the day they're performing??? GOSH. OH!!! That reminds me. I put some PRIVATE pics in my bible. VERY PRIVATE mind you. HAHA. And Adrian borrowed my bible during youth yesterday. And well. ALL THE PICS CAME OUT. It was ALL OVER. I kept saying,"Oh my gosh oh my gosh." HAHA. Good thing fong helped me pick it all up. PHEW. I almost freaked out. It was so private that no one has seen it except fong. OMG.

OH MAN. So many things to think about. Notice i didnt say WORRY? =DDD ARGHHH.

No comments: