Sunday, January 6, 2008

Saying 'Goodbye' is never easy

SIGH. Youth yesterday. It was ok at first. But i only have one word to say about it. DE-PRESS-ING. Yup. You heard me. HAHAHAHA. Okok. I'll cut the crap. It was like i said, OK. But. The one half of us has been taken away. HAHA. I'm making it sound so horrible. This is what happened.
PERCY - MERCY = PEACE.
Yeah. WE MULTIPLIED. No more peace AND mercy. It's just peace. And then mercy. SOB. Not gonna be easy without mercy. When aunty esther announced that peace would be for the form3s, and mercy for form4s, i thought,"What about form2s??" Then i realized, I AM IN FORM3. haha. Weird huh?

I got an idea. But not sure if it would work. Hehe. My idea: Peace and mercy have combined meetings at times. That way, we would get to meet up with them MORE. hahaha.

Hmph. Cant believe Jordan and Fong would AISH. Bring up a thing of the past. The other night, we were talking about 'couples'. LOL. Don't ask me why. Then daren came, so i talked to him. Then jordan asked fong,"What about her(me)?" Fong then pointed to DAREN. OMG. Haha. He's a good friend la. Nothing more. Yes yes. The whole world knows that i likeD him, and he likeD me. That was YEARS ago. Seriously. Haha. Just the thought of it makes me laugh. Then yesterday when jordan told sammy, sammy's reaction was,"Again ar?!!!" =.=

Oh. Gonna go to church soon. 2nd service today.

No comments: