It was just a normal thursday.
Boring as usual.
When i heard the familiar sound.
The last time i heard it was more than a month ago.
I thought you forgot.
But. I was the first. Even your friends didnt know. Wow.
So. Am i happy? I have no idea.
Oh man. That sounds so depressing. haha. But to be honest, after the incident, i kinda ermm smiled....... GOSH. GUILT. haha. Kim would call me an idiot. I know i know. I didnt even tell Kim man. Gosh gosh gosh. AHH!!
ANYWAY. Hmm. What did we do today. Oh right. Literature day. only one word to describe it. BORING. HEHE. Talked to kim like the ENTIRE day. Well almost la. She told me some very interesting stuff. Hahaha. Then after school. Ate. Teman kim to PR. ahem. I WAS A LAMP POST. ahaha. Seriously! But it wasnt as bad as i expected.
Power. Fame. Popularity. It kills. I thought the annoying power-crazy-monster was GONE. Who knew she's still HERE? Only more subtle this time. Haha. Maybe i'm being evil. But yeah, people have been telling me that. Aish. I shall not reveal anymore. HAHAHAHA. Right. NOW i'm being evil. =DD
Every morning, while waiting for my dad to send me to school, i would look at the dark dark sky. I'll look at the stars. And i notice. There's this star that shines brighter than the others. It's really nice. I feel so, amazed. So AWED. I dunno. It makes me think of loads of stuff. Sigh. Like how SMALL we really are. Its true.
Anyway(LOL). Something happened last year. And that costed my friendship with someone. Just cos i was honest. hehe. WEEELL. Who knew that after a WHOLE year of not talking, we finally TALKED??? HAH! It started out with a smile. A smile that wasnt returned. It ended up like how it is now. I am SO HAPPY!!! HAHA.
BY THE WAY. CHAN PEI QI. The HP 'scar' on my hand is still there. ISH. It's super obvious dear. Aiyo. Now everyone knows about HP. ISH man. Haish. Szeling even told me that i'm very good at 'merahsiakan'-ing things. HAHA. Cekap eh? Yeah it's never been obvious but....... haha.
Ok. I'm OUT.
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment