Haha. Wait wait. Before you think nonsense. I WANT MY VOICE BACK!! OMG. I can't even sing 'Only One' by Yellowcard without my voice totally screwing up the entire song. HAISH. Just wonderful. My bro got his voice back, and i lost mine AGAIN. Ish ish. Ah well. Oh crap. Choir next week.
Anyway. Today. HAHA. Funny man. Especially english. Hehe. Went around school for mrwong. It was ok. Til i saw -someone-. Grrr. Ok. I think the whole world knows who i really DON'T LIKE. Was asking Kim to go in that class. BUT she saw who was inside and said,"OH! You go laaaaa." Haish. PATHETIC. The feeling of notliking this person started since i was form1. BLUEK. You know la what happen. Simply blame people wor. Not my fault also. ISH! And then the rest was history.
OK. ENGLISH. hahaha. Today's literature day. BM also. So, our bags were very light. Haha. Weeell. We're supposed to present a chapter each. 2 in a group la. At first we got to choose our chapters. Then pnlin decided it was unfair if we chose. =( I wanted chapter23. Ceazaan as well. Haha. Lemme tell you what happened in that chapter. It was the chapter that Rudolf Rassendyll and Princess Flavia(or as WE call her, princess FIFI HAHA)confessed their love for each other. SYOK man if do that chapter. Nevermind. I maybe doing that chapter with ceazaan. HAHAHA. Kim and i got the part when Black Michael and Rupert of Hentzau fought over Antoinette something. Haha. Black Michael died. So, we're gonna act it out. HAHA. Cant imagine.
Went home right after the bell rang. My mum was waiting for me. WHHEEEE! Got to go back immediately. Usually i go back very the late.
Peiqi not in school today. So weird. EMBE without the CITY. hehe.
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment