Hmm. So. Yeah. LOL.
Played keyboard today. It was ok. SURPRISINGLY. Didnt screw up. Much. Haha. Made mistake during the 'Father of life draw me closer'. And it was a WORSHIP SONG. Soooo. I guess my darn mistake was obvious huh. Ahaha. Dressed up kinda guyish again. Hehe. Anyway. During worship, believe it or not, i wasnt cold. HAHA. I SHOULD be freezing. Cos the keys section is like directly where the air cond blows. DIRECTLY. It kept blowing all my chords man. So had to find a way to make the chords STAY. lol. Sounds weird. Later, after the message, we went up again to play BREAK FREE. Woo! Haha. THEN my hands were FREEZING. It was so cold. My hands were ALMOST numb. Haha. Managed to play though. =D
I would like to thank all who encouraged me!!! THANK YOU! Haha. I guess some of you will know that i was CLOSE to freaking out. Haha. I didnt. PHEW. Hmm. The first thing fong asked me after worship was,"Did you screw up?" Haha. She was backup. Oh yeah. THANKS DAREN! For the shirt AND the wedges. =D Haha. I wanted to walk to KFC with you guys. But had prayer at 1 la. So. Sad la. Haha. NEVERMIND! Next time we walk to JUSCO!! LOL. Thats what i told sam. And he told ME,"Aiya go jusco, TAKE TAXI." Haha. Ate in mamak today. Long time didnt eat there ad.
Form 3 prefects!! (i doubt you people would even read this HAHA)
I wrote all your names in the LTC bus list ad. Errrm. MOST of you anyway. Aish. I missed out some people. Shooooot! SO SORRY MAN! Was kinda rushing to finish writing the names. AHEM. Just for the record. I chose the bus cos it was the emptiest. At that time. SO. WE ARE IN BUS B! Lol. Let's make it darn happening aite? =DDDDD
Sighhh. Sat with sam during sermon. Wai kit was behind us. Then sam wanted to turn and talk to me. BUT he saw THE HEAD. hahaha. FUNNY WEI. We were laughing non stop. Haha. That idiot. THE HEAD kept appearing. Haha. SHEESH!! And oh no *fake-scared-expression* They found out who i like. *rolls eyes* That is SO NOT true. ISH. Just because of what's written in my notebook. Haih.
Anyway. Gotta practice the dreaded piano. Ah well.
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment