Sunday, January 27, 2008

YOU ARE THE MAN

LOL. Weird title i know. Haha.

Anyway. Going to church soon. Waiting for my mum to get ready. Then we're gonna ciao. Well, i owe daren big time!! Haha. This is the second i'm borrowing his shirt. HEHE. First it was during christmas(the red shirt) now i need his black shirt for worship. =DDD I really should go get some shirts. Haih. I only have this white shirt. No. Not school shirt. Haha.

Ahh. Went to weiching's last night for dinner. At first it was kinda boring cos we were with the adults. Eating. Then later. Went up to her room. Talked and talked. haha. Gosh. When her mum called us down, it was almost 11!! Goodness. Haha. Who knew it was THAT late?? Hmm. I told her about. HAHAHA. Admiration. *sound effects* LOL. Cos she asked. It's kinda hard to explain to her. But i did my best. =D

Alright. I am all ready for school tomorrow. HAHA. Installation. Wheee. Woke up this morning and started packing my bag, getting my shoes ready, cut my nails and all that. So now. I'm prepared for school. Oh yeah. Also finished moral.

Oops. Have to go church now. HAHA.

No comments: