Today's a holiday. Hmm. Big deal. Woke up early. Dad planned to go for breakfast with some people. So i had to follow. Before breakfast, got ready, then sat down and did homework. Finished most of it last night actually. Came home. Did my karangan. FINISHED it. HAHA.
Then went to church for worship practice. Kinda freaky. Cos no one was there. Except for benjamin. Oh and lukas. Haha. Talked to them. Then aunty mariana came. With the ALL the others. Set up everything. Taught fong two chords. HAHA. When aunty mariana said,"Let's start." I was kinda panicky. I asked her,"Is mayjet coming???" She said,"Yes." PHEW. HAHA. Practice and practice. When we stopped, heard mayjet calling aunty mariana. So aunty mariana went down to open the door for her. We just play play la. Then aunty mariana came up and said,"Ladies and gentlemen(we all stopped playing)we are locked in." HAHA. Weeell, at least we were locked IN. Mayjet was locked OUT. HAHA. Had to wait for aunty pauline to come with the keys. Practice was ok. Haha.
So glad i did homework last night. HAHAHA. Only have sejarah nota and KH left. WHHHEEEEE!!
Ahhh. I dunno how to type about everything that's been happening. Cos LOADS are happening RIGHT NOW. So. Bleggghhh. LOL.
Many people asked me,"How are you?" I have no idea how to answer. If i say "Im fine." That's not exactly true. But if i say,"Not good." They'll be asking loads of questions. I DO NOT WANT TO ANSWER. Please. So, all i answer is,"Like that la." =D
I've always kept a diary. Since i could write, i had a diary. Last night, i read through all of my diary entries. (i STILL write in my diary you know haha)I realize that my confusion has started a long time ago. Since i was younger, i felt unwanted the place i should feel the most wanted. Argh. But seeing how much i've grown, i feel umm i dunno. Haha. I love writing in my diary. I dunno why. There was even this page where i listed out my crushes. LOL!! My mum once told me that writing in a diary is dangerous. If someone reads it, and you wrote something about that person. UH OH. Haha. I don't care.
OHHH. After practice, i was very thirsty. I remembered there was some juice in the fridge. So i took it out. It looked a little weird. So, i read the labels. The first one was KEEP REFRIGERATED. Ok. Fine. It was ALWAYS in the fridge. The i continued reading, SHAKE WELL BEFORE CONSUMING. ohhh. So THAT was the problem. I shook it and poured myself a cup. Started drinking. It tasted weird. I looked at the labels to see if i missed anything. Well well well. Guess what was the third and final thing written? TO BE CONSUMED FIVE DAYS AFTER OPENING. I spit the whole thing out. HAHA. No wonder it was so weird. LOL. The moral of the story. ALWAYS READ LABELS. Haha.
Everyone always thought being stabbed from the back is painful. What about being stabbed from the front? =P
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment