Thursday, January 17, 2008

Eldest

Haha. Finally i got 'Eldest'!! Have been wanting it since, errr. Since after 'Eragon'. HAHA. Eragon rocks. I exchanged books wirh Harmina today. She wanted 'Inner circle' and i wanted 'Eldest'. HAHA. Eldest is so thick. When Kim came to class, the first thing she said to me was,"Jean. Why'd you bring a DICTIONARY?!!" LOL! That budak ar. Know what. I think i should've asked harmina to bring the book tomorrow instead of today. Cos we had maths, KH AND geo today. Heavy le. Haha. All those books plus a 'dictionary'(lol)??? Reaally heavy. Never mind. HAHA.

School has been normal. Now, it kinda feels as if there werent any holidays. =DD Hmm. No majorly important events coming up. Why am i onlining again? Oh right. Have to find some pics(yeah, KH!)Compared to last year, this year's subjects are more interesting. I mean ummm the topics we learn. Hehe. For example, maths, MORE CALCULATION(you know i love it HAHA),Sejarah, now learning about WAR. Interesting eh? Haha.

Gosh. Even when i'm NOT in school, i THINK about school. THAT, my friend, is S-A-D. LOL. Havent been getting allowance since beginning of the year. Used my own cash to pay for the activity books and all. Fees, of cos la my mum paid. Haha. I HAVE to 'claim' my allowance. HAHA. I only have RM2.90 in my wallet. So kesian right?? Hmm. Maybe that's enough to survive til tomorrow. Yeah, i think i'll collect next week. AHAHA. Okok. I'm being pathetic.

Right. Gotta CIAO now. =DDDD

No comments: