Saturday, January 5, 2008

Schooooool

Well. School. It's like the highlight of everyone's life now. When i talk to anyone, they will surely ask,"How's school? PMR this year huh." Ish. Yes i know. Ah well.

Anyway, school is umm different this year. New classmates and all. Oh. I am sitting next to the door. Right at the back. HAHA. So, whenever i turn to my right, i can see the place where people 'lontar peluru'. CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!! Haha. Yes. I wanna watch lontar peluru. FUUUUN. LOL. My class is ok i guess. Sitting with Kim. Peiqi and Nyityi in front of us. Kinda fun talking to Kim and Peiqi all the time.

Going high is THE BEST. HAHA. Seriously. I mean, it has been a long time since i went HIGH. But yesterday, WHOA. ahah. We had moral(no teacher)and started talking and laughing like mad. I dunno how many times i whacked Kim ad since the first day. And who knows how many times poor me has been whacked?? HAHA.

It feels weird without the rest of the gang in the class. Susu, Kaiqi, Shuqi and Naz are in Heron. Unlike us, they're sitting right in FRONT. Gosh. There are two empty seats in front in my class. No one wants to sit there. Haha. Sad wei. *feels different without you* sigh.

OHH!!! PEIQI'S BIRTHDAY!! Haha. Yuppp. Her birthday's on monday(7th Jan)She maybe planning something or some way to celebrate her birthday. HAHA. And when i told her,"YES! Go out...!"She said i looked desperate to go out. What la. I was highhh. LOL. Y'know what, i checked the calender yesterday. Everyone's birthday is on a weekday. Well almost everyone. Haha. Mine's not. Kinda happy. KINDA. Cos can celebrate with my bro. Aiya when the time comes, then only i'll think about it.

Weell.

No comments: