Ok. Imagine this situation. You see a guy and a girl sitting in an empty classroom, it's dark. And they're alone. What would you think? That they're a couple. Am i right? HAHA. If only you knew.
This is what happened today. I was with daren the entire time. At first, we went to Shalom classroom. We were with Adrian. Then Adrian had prayer. So we kena halau. Haha. Then we went to Agape classroom. Ahh. Only the two of us. Didnt on the lights. We were alone. HAHA. Then suddenly, aunty serena came in. WELL. She looked at us and SMILED. Can you believe it?? She gave us this SMILE. I could sorta hear what she was thinking. So, daren and i went out. Went to another place. Again, only us. Sat there, talk, laugh, eat. HAHA. Many people passed by, gave us this LOOK. Some even SMILED. ISH. Went for service. Once again, only us. Sat with daren. No one was around us. The looks we got. I think only i realised it. Daren was blur.
During service, sat in between daren and adrian. Kena buli teruk. Cos the two of them pakat. SO. Kesian me la. Adrian started playing with my hair. ISH. Then daren joined in. AIYO. I was soooo ISHH. Haha. Servie was FUN. hahaha.
Oh. I'm joining mime. Sigh. I dunno why. I hope history doesnt repeat. I really hope it doesnt.
I'M ABOUT TO FREAK OUT. OMG. I'M PLAYING FOR SERVICE NEXT WEEK. OMG. SO NERVOUS. Oh wait. I'm playing with mayjet right? HAHA. Reliefnya aku. HAHAHA. Gosh. I got real scared when i saw my name in the bulletin. (btw, adrian:you can play keyboard as well as i can play drums. BLUEK!!) Weeell, at least my friends were like,"Can wan laaaa." ish ish ish. Let's all pray that i don't screw up. Alright? Haha.
HSOM ROCKS!! Just heard from my mum that HSOM is ranked number7 in the WHOLE OF PERAK. GO HSOM!!! Keeeeep rocking!! Goshh i miss conducting the choral speaking la. Haihhh. It was so cool. Haha. WE RULED THE SCHOOL THAT YEAR.
AWWW. I wanna go to church for games. =( But it's raining here. AIYO. Stuck at home. Aish. Never mind. I'll go next week FOR SURE.
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment