HAHA. Ok. I NEED to learn how to spell correctly. HAHA. I have been teaching people WRONG things. Let's see. There're so many things spelled with the letter 'K'. For example, Korrupted, Kat, KUTE, Klumsy, Karing, and many more. =D Okok. I'm going crazy.
Something's wrong with my ears. Haha. Keep hearing the wrong things. Like, Peiqi said,"Let's go find Tanshuqi." I heard, "Let's go play touch the tree." HAHA. And then, Su said," Hi, Beh." I heard," Hi BABE." LOL!!
Hmm. Didnt sit at my place today. Since both peiqi and nyityi were absent, kim and i sat one seat in front. I miss my door. Haha. Didnt get to watch any movie and the back door was close the entire day. Cant wait to get back to my door. Ok EWWW. Haha.
OHH!!! RADIO JEAN IS BACK IN BUSINESS!! HAHA. Weeeell, it's like some annual thing la. Crapping is fun. Haha. All the form3s would sit in a circle and start talking. It's real nice. I have to admit, my crapping skills not as cekap as last time. Sigh. LOL.
I HAVE to learn to DO what i say i WANT to do. Man. I say, i dun wanna get involved, but NOW. What am i doing?!! ISH. Oh cool. Semua pun short short. Haha.
I love fridays. =DDD All the subjects are ok. Plus, we do literature today. HAHA. Rocks man. Helped meiping and meityng(HAHA cute le)do their presentation today. Acted as Rudolf. LOL. Kinda dumb la. At first, was just standing there. Then the two of them talk and talk and talk. So i just,"AHEM. What am i doing here ar? 'Pai leng' ar?" Then they stopped HAHA and i was included. So started acting la. Change all the lines. It was fun. The only interesting presentation today. HAHA.
Went to trinity early. As in VERY early. Haha. Did a part of the rudolf and flavia scene with ceazaan. LOL. But couldnt finish it. People started coming in ad. Aish. Then when some people came in, i said,"Flavia oh flavia(LOL)." Guess how many stares i got? Haha. Ended up laughing la.
Alrite alrite. Enough for now. Hahaha.
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment