Saturday, January 12, 2008

Still havent gotten my voice back yet

Hmm. I wonder what it's like being the new kid. I've never been new before. It doesnt look fun. Haha. Ok. Maybe i was new in KINDERGARTEN. HAHA. Cos everyone else went when they were 4. I started when i was 5. But hey, that was then. Things are soooo different now. Last time, one can make friends so easily. Now, WHOA. As you ALL know, weiching(or serene)is new. Weeell, she was from ipoh. But that was YEARS ago. She's new in school AND youth. Not easy you know. I'm trying to help as much as i can. Hopefully i AM helping. She's in a different class. And yes, i have heard things. I will always hear things that happen in Heron. HAHAHA.

Anyway. Today was the first meeting we had(other than the introductory last week)without mercy. Haha. I was soo surprised. I mean, i expected only a few people to be there. But. SOOOO many of peace people were there!! AND AND AND they're all starting to open up!!! OMG!! Now it's not only us noisy people talking, it's almost the whole group. Hahaha. I realize that if you just talk to others and try to include them, they would feel welcome and well they would OPEN UP. haha. I hope this year would be a better year for us all.

The form1s are kinda cool people. haha. They do think things that are so not true. Haha. Things like ummmm. Daren and i??? HAHA. Please la friend. Hahaha. That was like so long ago. We are good(very good haha)friends la. OMG. I cant believe weiching asked if SAMYLO was my boyfriend. HAHAHA. NO WAY MAN. No offense sam. But y'know. haha.

Watching MTV Boiling Points now. =DD

No comments: