Thursday, January 3, 2008

Gonna explode

Right. First day of school. Weekday. No onlining huh? Yeah all true. But i have to before i seriously explode.

So. Grew with a few other families. But one that's really close, The Chongs. They are:Uncle Chong, Aunty Poh Ai, Yen Lu(Lulu), Nicholas(Nicky) and Allyson. Well. Lulu's 21(or 22 this year i think. XP)Nicky, 18(19 this year)and Allyson, 15(16 this year) Hmm. Since Nicky's as old as my bro, yeah parents always compare. It's normal la. Eventhough Allyson's a year older than me, still get compared.

Ok. Here's the thing. PIANO. We all started with Miss June(now Aunty June HAHA), and then changed to my current teacher. Cos miss June got married and moved to KL(sob sob she was so nice)And well, among the 5 of us, i'm the only one who started grade 1 with my current teacher. Lulu passed grade 8 with flying colours. Nicky did ok(passed), allyson passed too, last year. My bro did not. Haha. No surprise. He doesnt like piano. Haha. So, i'm taking grade 8 next year. Yeah didn't get through grade 7. Missed by a couple of marks. Decided not to take any exams this year.

Aih. Obviously my teacher has HIGH HOPES for me. Ok so everyone else failed a grade or two. So by failing, it makes me normal. Ahh. I admit. I was LAZY last year. Dropped in my studies as well. Especially mid term. Good thing my finals were good enough. Haih. So now, my teacher wants me to be the best among the five. And she told me. Everytime she says something like that, i always think,"Pressure pressure."Haha. Scaring myself ni. Since i'm the last of the bunch, the youngest, i've seen what could happen and all. I can learn from others' mistakes. Everyone expects me to be better. Okok. My exam results are always better than the others. =P Last year was an exception. Hehe.

I don't know. I hate the feeling of people watching me do whatever i do. It's like they watch my every step. Aik. Hate it man. My parents expect me to be better than my bro. For example, my position last year was terrible. Haha. I got lectured. By my mum, dad, AND bro. Imagine. In order to help me, my bro takes me(more like FORCES)to the library and study with him. It works i guess. Thank God for him. I still can't stand the fact that they don't like me being so involved. With everything. They always tell me,"Why can't you let OTHER people do it?" Then i would argue(obviously),"Hm. Maybe i'm the OTHER person? It's not wrong."and stuff like that. Then we won't talk for some time. Sigh.

I can't just shut up. And for saying what i think, i get called rude. Aiyo.

I'm glad im ME.

No comments: