Deaths. What a horrible thing right? Yeah well. Life goes on. This morning at 4, mum and dad got a call. Mrs. Goh's husband just past away. Mum came into my room and told me that they're going over to the hospital right away. I was kinda awake ad. So yeah. Heard from my mum that Mrs. Goh was very calm. I guess she expected it. I mean, Mr Goh has been unwell from quite some time. How does it feel to lose someone you love like that? The closest person to me to ever go like that was.... my uncle and great grandmother. I remember thinking why am i not crying? Why don't i feel sad? I see my aunts and all crying. Was there anything wrong with me? I dunno.
Anyway. Had our sivik project today. Will post the pics later. Yes, i was the photographer for the day. Took many weird pics. I think it was a success. After all our hardwork[today's hardwork la.]it turned out well. It was like, people keep coming. Nonstop. They would wait and wait. The queue would get longer and longer. And we would be so busy running up and down, explaining the game and picking up the balls. Haha. How tiring. I'm glad it turned out well. SOOOO glad. As usual, we were the noisiest. LOL. When are we not noisy?
I'm worried. Very worried. Sigh. What can i do?
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment