This is a reply to Kim's post.
Here goes. Don't hate me for this.
Yes yes yes. I know what she has done. Yes i've seen it. DUH i was there. I still can see it happening day by day. I know how much the rest of the world hates it[well OUR part anyway the OTHER higher and lower are totally ignorant to the fact]
But. I told you. I don't wanna hate. Hating someone is VERY unhealthy. Trust me. Haha. I don't like her, but i don't hate her. She's THERE but not very important in my life.
Yup she[honestly, it was THEY. You know what i mean]backstabbed us. Wanna know something? It doesnt hurt. Not even a little.
Like a teacher[can't remember who]said, i can sympathise but aku tak boleh merasai kesusahanmu. Haha. I DON'T know how it feels to have someone........you know. Haha. can you feel the LOOOOOVE?? hehehe.
So yeah. Does all this answer your question? [what was your question again? Haha.]
Heyyy. It's my job to be lame. Haha.
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment